2 May 2011


My You Tube Video

You tube: a video-sharing website on which users can upload, share and view videos. I found this web technology is very useful because it is a source to information and there are many videos I often watch for make-up & styling references. After watching others’ You tube videos, I’ve decided to create my own one. Very often, I find things such as pictures and sounds are easier for me to remember things so creating my own video is the process to record my thoughts, my actions and my plans. I also realize it can be a reminder to get my work on progress if I get lost in the middle of the journey. My video is slightly different from others, which I added my work (portfolio pictures) and my favorite track as the background, with these extra personals, I believe every time when I watch it, I can always feel the support that leads me to move toward the goals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment