4 Oct 2010

My First Post!

Hi everyone, my name is Ruby Huang, I am Chinese and I am currently living in London. I am a freelance make up artist and have recently graduated from University of the Arts London, of Fashion and Film & TV Make-up. I have been living and studying in the UK for almost 10 years and ended up my career with my favorite subject (make up). In the forthcoming year,  I would like to expand my profession to a higher level and to be more confident working  in the industry.  I am now just about to start the BA Professional Practice course and I would love to share information with everybody here and please feel free to comment any thoughts you have on my blog.

Thanks

2 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby
    I love the look of your blog. How did you get the background texture?
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ruby
    I like your profile you have managed to include a kind of overview of your C.V. within it. Can you further develop this in a blog that focuses further on your past experience (C.V.). Have you put any pictures on Flicker yet. It would be great to see some of your work, maybe some before and after pictures would be interesting and show off your artistry. Adesola

    ReplyDelete