18 Oct 2010

Flickr Photos

Hi everyone, I have posted photographs of my make-up & hair work to flickr's where you will see my work for Film & TV, Fashion and Editorial.

Personally, I found this site very useful as I can store my photos on there and has unlimited access for me to view my photos whenever and where ever I am. By doing this, I think it is a good tool to promote yourself in a public market and this advantage can provide you lots of opportunities to express yourself and show your work "online". I will gradually upload more photos and please have a look of them and feel free to comment any thoughts you have.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rubyh/show/

Thanks

3 comments:

  1. Hi Ruby
    I like your flicker work. I posted something on my blog for you to look at!! The blog post is 'Iggy' Tell me what you think. Have you started looking at the reflection section of the module yet.
    Adesola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some very nice shots of your work Ruby - wold like to hear more from you about your work!!! and your job... use more of your images they are very effective

    Did I manage to join as a follower?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruby,
    You're work is outstanding. For a job such as yours I believe sites like flickr could prove invaluable as you can give an exact replica of your work. It is great that you are designing your own website as it will help people to get an instant feel for your images.
    You have opened my eyes to seeing make-up and styling as an art form in itself.

    ReplyDelete