10 Apr 2011

Starting my journey with diaries…


  After meeting Adesola and discussing all the tasks of the module this morning, all my initial thoughts seem to have disappeared because I was lost, confused and afraid of bloging before we met, but now there is a clearer picture in my mind and the direction of where I am heading to is much straightforward. Writing diaries then has been decided as my method to complete the tasks instead of doing them in the conventional way. It is although a little late to start doing the tasks now and I think it is important and better to begin with what to know than what to do.   

  Writing, it is always the topic that I am afraid of, never have had the habit, even in my first language (ChinesL). However, after the tutorial with Adesola, diaries seemed to be the effective and valued way for me to record my life without missing the whole journey. I know it is a big challenge for a person who never writes diaries and now this becomes my first goal that I need to achieve while completing the tasks. I admit that practice is the key to success and I have to use this opportunity to build up the habit in ways to know myself more and find out what the other important things surround me. I would say this is my first day of my journey, like Adesola said, you never know what you have experienced until you start to write and once you start doing it the answers will gradually appear. 






1 comment: