9 Jan 2012

5a) Considering the codes of ethics and regulations in my place of work

As a professional makeup artist, it is important to train or acquire yourself the necessary licenses or qualifications to practice makeup artistry in your state or wherever you may work. Beyond that, to keep yourself fulfill on a set of rules is a very important aspect to guarantee success in your career.

Ø  Always insure my personal clean and grooming counts my hair, skin, teeth, clothing and my hands, in addition a good oral hygiene is important to avoid offensive odors. (I think this can be related to the professional image of a makeup artist given to clients)
Ø  To be punctual and professional
Ø  To be aware the health and safety regulations
Ø  Apply correct and professional information for any question regarding skincare/makeup application from the client
Ø  To be organized with my own stuff and plans on the casting or shooting day
Ø  Always keep my working area clean while doing work so others can have spaces to lay their stuff out and tidy up any mess after work
Ø  Be alert to the client’s moods, my attitude can make a difference in whether or not my client will return.
Ø  To be aware that any abnormality happens once the client is sensitive to any makeup or skincare product is used for them so always insure my kit has first aid products for emergencies.
Ø  Always look after my clients, make sure she/he is comfortable with the atmosphere and the environment.
Ø  To be creative, professional, and smiling when I apply makeup service for my client.

These are my codes of ethics at an initial level without research and I am often confused with what is the most right or the regulated ethical behavior when conduct with work? Those points always seem to be the right ways to behave whether you want or not, they are rules to insure everyone behaves ethically and legally at places of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment