9 Jan 2012

Developing my questions, with my own knowledge and experiences from both training and working

After weeks and weeks thinking, I have developed these 7 questions to be asked in my SIG.  

1) What is the professional image of being a makeup artist?

2) Why is make up so important in the industry? (Fashion, Film & TV, Theater)

3) How to become a creative makeup artist?

4) As a new make up artist, how to build up portfolio in order to get an agent?

5) What does working freelance mean? And how do I develop my career into this business?

6) Why effective communication is important to the make up artist? (This question may include human relations, courtesy and tact, business ethics)

7) What are some of the qualities and training required to become a successful make up artist?

No comments:

Post a Comment