9 Jan 2012

Continued 5b - the codes of practices and ethical framework

After looking at these official rules set out by the book and discussions with my freelance co-workers on SIG I can see that many are the same as the ones that I previously thought and talked about when thinking about my codes of ethics at my place of work within any situation. While reading the book and looking back my initial thoughts on 5a, I think that being a makeup artist, it is not so important of the products/materials you use for work; the qualifications you obtained and the creativity&quality of work you produce for your client… they are not the only crucial elements to make you to survive in the industry. More importantly, it seems that the ethical framework that controls you to obey in order to make your career going on the right way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment